Retired Law Enforcement Officer Self-Defense Insurance
The NRA Endorsed Insurance Program offers a discounted self-defense coverage for retired law enforcement officers and off-duty police officers with an NRA membership.
Starting at only $50 annually, the coverage is designed to affordably protect retired and off-duty officers from charges that are on average less than $10,000.
• Provides coverage up to the limit selected for criminal and civil defense costs.
• Cost of civil suit defense is provided in addition to the limit of liability for bodily injury and property damage.
• Criminal Defense Reimbursement is provided for alleged criminal actions involving self-defense. Coverage applies when you are acquitted of such criminal charges or the charges are dropped.
Liability Limit Options:
• $25,000 Combined Single Limit with $25,000 criminal defense reimbursement sub-limit ….$50.00 annually
• $50,000 Combined Single Limit with $50,000 criminal defense reimbursement sub-limit ….$75.00 annually
• $100,000 Combined Single Limit with $50,000 criminal defense reimbursement sub-limit ….$135.00 annually
• $250,000 Combined Single Limit with $50,000 criminal defense reimbursement sub-limit ….$205.00 annually
Purchase your Retired Officer Self-Defense Coverage online.
ArmsCare Plus Firearms Insurance
All National Rifle Association members in good standing automatically receive $1,000 of ArmsCare protection at no cost to them.
But is $1,000 enough to cover your valuable firearms and accessories? For many sportsmen, it’s not.
ArmsCare Plus Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with extra protection for their legal firearms and accessories up to $1,000,000 in coverage. Accessories include scopes, rings, mounts, slings and sling swivels, which are attached to the insured firearm.
ArmsCare Plus covers where most homeowners policies fall short. Firearms and accessories are protected against direct physical loss, damage, fire, and theft. Theft from a vehicle is covered when it is the result of breaking and entering a locked vehicle or locked portion of a vehicle.
Only firearms $2,500 or over must be scheduled but serial numbers are not required.
Purchase ArmsCare Plus Firearms coverage online today!